With a standard 18-amp-hour battery, you enjoy up to 10.25 miles on a single charge. Optimized speed capabilities carry you at a breezy 4.5 mph, while still giving you industry-leading control with a wraparound delta tiller and a turning radius of just 34.5”.
Take tight turns with confidence on solid, never-flat tires and a 300-pound weight capacity. If you want reliable, responsive mobility from the same line of Go-Go® scooters that leads a global market, you’ve got to climb aboard the Go-Go Elite Traveller Plus 3-Wheel.
Mobility scooter offers unmatched comfort
A wide and elegant upholstered seat gives you unmatched comfort no matter how long your journey goes. Then, it swivels when it’s finally time for you to end your travels and neatly folds down for compact portability.
Extra power, in a ready-to-go scooter
It’s extra power, neatly packaged in a scooter that already has a reputation for portability and versatility. Feather-touch disassembly means you’re not limited to your neighborhood boundaries. You don’t need a bulky chair lift for your vehicle or hitch-mounted carrier either.
Simply pop off the seat and disassemble your scooter into five lightweight pieces for simple stowing in just about any size trunk or rear seat. Your mobility scooter now goes wherever you do.
Go-Go Elite Traveller® Plus 3-Wheel Features:
- 300 lbs. weight capacity
- Up to 4.5 mph maximum speed
- 34.5″ turning radius
- Up to 10.25 miles per charge
- A standard front basket provides storage
- Feather-touch disassembly easily disassembles into 5 lightweight pieces for transport and storage
- Charger port located on the tiller lets you conveniently charge your scooter
- The dual voltage charger permits charging the battery pack on-board or off-board for added convenience
- Delta tiller with ergonomic wraparound handles lets you operate the scooter with one hand and rest your wrist
- Standard LED lighting
- Pride’s exclusive black, non-scuffing tires
- Stable, front frame-mounted seat post
- Includes two sets of easily changeable, red and blue colored shrouds
- HCPCS Code: K0806 – Group 2 Standard (Must be billed to Medicare as either a beneficiary requested upgrade with a properly executed ABN, or as an upgrade at no additional charge to the beneficiary.)